It seems Santa has been making unscheduled covert stops around the Bellingen Shire before the big night, perhaps just to check who’s been naughty and who’s been nice… Rod “sniff-a-good-story” Keers was keen to make a good impression with the jolly big man, so he armed himself with his best Santa-Jokes and set off to meet the man himself as he passed through Fernmount.
With 20/20 hindsight, thinking one could ‘out-joke’ Santa with the Santa jokes may not have been the wisest idea.
If you think the jokes in your Christmas bon bon are good, you will love these.
This years top ten Christmas jokes from bad to worst are
- Rod: What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa?
A rebel without a Claus.
- Santa: How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
Nothing. It was on the house!
- Rod: What do you call a blind reindeer?
I have no eye deer.
- Santa: What’s every parent’s favourite Christmas Carol?
- Rod: What do you call a cat on the beach on Christmas Day?
- Santa: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?
- Rod: Why did Santa’s helper see the doctor?
Because he had a low “elf” esteem.
- Santa: What happens if you eat too many Christmas decorations?
You get “Tinsel”-itis!
- Rod: The 4 stages of life:
1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You don’t believe in Santa Claus
3. You dress up as Santa Claus
4. You look like Santa Claus.
- Santa: A Christmas thought: STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backward.
HO? HO! HO!
Feel free to rehearse any of all of these jokes yourself to roll out with family and friends on Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to our wonderful community.