In OUR MISSION, we at I Love Bello Shire are passionate about and committed to:
– Connecting the community with its local business, services and organisations,
– Providing visitors to the region with a suite of services and up-to-date information, and
– Honouring the community it serves by sharing stories about cherished locals, the very fabric of our community, who are making invaluable contributions.
OUR VALUES are integrated into our day to day business activities as well as any new, expanded offerings. These values include:
– Finding and portraying the positive in everything that’s on offer around our beautiful Shire;
– Building trust and becoming a reliable, trustworthy source of local information and offerings;
– Embracing inclusivity and diversity in our online content;
– Providing unbiased, informative material of genuine value.
Rod Scoop Keers
Roving Reporter and Ad Exec.
Shire Resident 14 years. Board member of the Bellingen Chamber of Commerce and Committee member of Destination Coffs Coast Tourism. Tennis Ace and Committee member of Bellingen Tennis Association. Can smell down a good story from 100 paces. Seen here in his Italian disguise.
Jo ‘I guess this is my job too’ Keers
Chief Editor and General Roustabout
Shire resident 14 years. Has been working with the shire’s backs for most of the past 14 years as Bellingen’s physio and clinical pilates teacher. Now on the ground looking for stories – watch out!
Mindy ‘it’s all good’ Cook
Web content & design, Marketing, Social Media, Mailchimp Newsletters
Moved to Bellingen for the tree-change, hit the ground running and has barely noticed the trees changing. But it’s all good!
Phil ‘it’s all systems these days’ Wilson
Business Advisor and Training
Landed in the Shire in 2002 with my family. I’ve been providing accounting system solutions for businesses for over 25 years.
I love Bello Shire is up and running on Quickbooks Online and I’m pleased to be onboard in the accounting department.
Elektra Bio MacDonald
Still not sure what she wants to be when she grows up, but her life is variously composed of writing, being a domestic goddess and mother, budding real estate mogul and movie buff. You may know her from such part-time jobs as “Video Store Queen” and “Raleigh Winery strangely t-total front of house person”. POTBPSPAC (President of the Bellingen Public School P&C). Grammar Natzi and writer of long bios.