WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I love bello shire
The term ‘I love bello shire’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to I love bello shire, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 68080594617, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
7. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
9. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
10. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
11. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
12. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
13. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
14. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Member’s Responsibilities for all directory members:
Approvals, Insurances & Licences: It is the responsibility of directory members to have all necessary licences, insurance policies and statutory approvals required to operate their business in agreeance with any local, state and federal authorities and within the law. Copies of these documents must be supplied to I Love Bello Shire on request.
Promotion (online and printed): As a member of I Love Bello Shire it is a requirement that you review your business listing on www.ilovebelloshire.com to ensure it is up to date with accurate information by liaising with I Love Bello Shire if amendments are required. I Love Bello Shire reserves the right to edit inaccurate or inappropriate information/images from the www.ilovebelloshire.com website, or to remove a members listing from the website www.ilovebelloshire.com. I Love Bello Shire accepts no liability for inaccurate information or inclusion on the website www.ilovebelloshire.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
Members Responsibilities Code of Conduct:
The I Love Bello Shire Code of Conduct outlines professional guidelines so the conduct of I Love Bello
Shire members will enhance the regions profile and contribute positively to the community, environment and quality of life.
By becoming a business directory member you agree to be bound by the code of conduct and terms and conditions set below.
I Love Bello Shire Business Directory members are expected to:
1. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure all contact details are up to date and alternative contact arrangements are in place.
2. Act professionally and with high levels of duty of care, safety and concern towards other I Love Bello Shire members, customers and the local government area of Bellingen.
3. Deliver with integrity, all advertised products and services, meeting all legal responsibilities including trading only under a registered business name.
4. Speak and act respectfully and not denigrate or slander anyone or discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation or political persuasion.
5. Comply with the laws of Australia and ensure all contracts and terms of business are clear, concise and honoured in full, ensuring all dealings are ethical and fair.
6. Ensure claims in advertising and marketing a product or service are true, not misleading or exaggerated and are not negative about another member’s product or service.
7. Manage their business effectively and efficiently, enhancing the reputation of tourism within the local government area of Bellingen and to respond and resolve customer complaints in a timely and courteous manner and to change business processes and policies when necessary.
8. Operate a safe, healthy and satisfying working environment for staff, customers and the public.
9. Manage their staff/employees fairly and equitably. Consider environmental best practice guidelines, conserving water, energy and the natural environment.
10. Breaches of the Member’s Code of Conduct may result in suspension of membership and associated benefits including website listings and marketing support. Members have a right to address the Board should a breach be alleged against them. It is understood that by submitting an application form you agree to follow the Member’s Responsibilities and the Members Code of Conduct
Do you know the answers? Ten days to go! 10 days until we launch the answer to all your Bellingen Shire questions 😉 www.ilovebelloshire.com #bellingen #dorrigo #urunga #events #whatson #businesslisting #accommodation #visitorinformation #visitnsw #legendarypacificcoast #community #wheretoeat #newsletter